Creative Director // Designer
Scott studied Graphic Design at Northeastern University and Keene State College where he earned a Bachelor's degree from Keene State College in 1996. He currently lives in Boston, MA and has more than two decades of experience in editorial print design as well as advertising and web design. Scott's specialties include art direction, print production, and layout on both the Mac and PC platforms. Scott is very proficient in QuarkXPress and Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Muse.
SR Designs is a freelance design business run by Scott Raymond.
- Parent's Choice Gold Award (Odyssey Magazine, 2012)
- Parent's Choice Silver Award (Calliope Magazine, 2012)
- ASBPE National Gold Award (2006)
- 2 American Graphic Design Awards (2005)
- ASBPE National Bronze Award (2005)
- ASBPE Northeast Regional Silver Award (2005)
- American Graphic Design Award (2004)
Got a project that you want Scott to work on? Send him a quick message and he will get back to you as soon as he can.